Prevent Water Damage With Your Philadelphia Flood Detector & Prevent Water Damage in Your Home With A Monitored Warning System
A Smart Philadelphia Flood Detector Alerts You Of Water Leaking Before It Becomes A Problem
Cracked basement walls, old pipes, poorly sealed windows -- these are all problems that may lead to costly water damage in your house. Unfortunately, these are the soggy or damp difficulties that you notice much too late. Even a leaky washing machine or water heater can cause extensive destruction if left unattended.
However, when you incorporate a Philadelphia monitored flood detector to your home security system, you can discover leaks or pooling water before it becomes a catastrophe. The wireless detector notifies you as soon as it detects water with an intense, easy-to-hear beeping and a communication to your cell phone. Your 24-7 ADT technicians will also reach out to you when the flood sensor is triggered.
What Are The Benefits Of A Monitored Flood Detector In Philadelphia?
You never want to descend your staircase to discover that your basement is now the local swimming pool. Luckily, a Philadelphia flood detector can recognize water problems before you get thousands of dollars in water damage. Here’s how it works:
- Advanced sensor is perfect for any room: The smart sensor is designed to identify running or pooling water instead of moisture in the air -- so it's safe to use in all types of areas including bathrooms.
- Wireless tech allows for unlimited placement: Reliable sensors offer wireless connectivity and a lithium battery rated for 4 years. You can confidently place your detector next to water lines, near appliances, behind toilets or any location where water damage may occur.
- Stay connected with alerts to your phone: Freezing pipes or intense storms seem to always happen when you're at work or on vacation. In the event your Philadelphia flood detector senses a water problem, it will send an emergency alert to your cell.
- 24-7 monitoring adds another line of defense: On top of a high-decibel alarm and phone notifications, your smart device will alert your 24-hour ADT station. Your monitoring experts will notify you immediately and help you take action.
Your Mobile App Makes Your Philadelphia Flood Detector More Responsive
Response times are critical when it comes to water leaks. When utilizing the ADT Control app, you have the ability to mobilize your home’s automation and make it easier when emergency assistance arrives. Leveraging your automation controls helps when you’re in the house, but vital when you’re away from home. With a monitored Philadelphia flood detector you are able to:
- Receive notifications on your smartphone when unwanted water is detected.
- Open doors from wherever you are and disable security alarms for emergency repairs.
- Increase your home’s temperature to halt the freezing of pipes.
- Review video footage from your camera system to pinpoint leaks and get an idea of the damage.
- Stay in constant communication with ADT monitoring.
Your Home Security System With Flood Detection Starts With A Free Quote
Flood detectors and other safety alarms are all part of a thorough security installation through Secure24 Alarm Systems. When you reach out to our experts, we’ll assist you in finding the perfect package to fit your needs. Simply dial (215) 798-2927 today or fill out our form for your free quote.