Window And Door Alarm Sensors In Philadelphia
As you may already know, the most likely spots for home invasions are the front door and first-floor windows. With this in mind, it shouldn’t be a shock that window and door alarm sensors are critical components for home security systems in Philadelphia. While it’s true the technology has been utilized for decades, you might be impressed at what ADT sensors are able to do.
How Will Door and Window Sensors Protect You?
Regardless of the kind of ADT package you choose, door and window alarm sensors will be included. Installation is also part of the agreement so you there’s no need for you to lift a finger, and you won’t need to worry about your sensors being positioned accurately.
If you’re wondering how window and door alarm sensors function, it’s a basic yet effective, two-part magnetic contact. One side is fastened to the frame, and the other is mounted right to the door or window. You shut your door or window and the two contacts connect together seamlessly. When the system is activated and a door or window opens, the magnetic contacts separate and your alarm is tripped. But you should know, these newer devices are able to do much more than simply trigger your alarm.
Features Of ADT Door And Window Alarm Sensors In Philadelphia
On the frontline of your home defense, door and window alarm sensors supply many benefits, including the following:
- Set off the alarm: These sensors signal your high-pitched siren whenever an entry opens when the system is armed.
- Instant alerts: Do you wish to know what’s going on at your property when you’re away? You can get immediate alerts right to your smartphone whenever a sensor is tripped.
- 24-hour monitoring: You will not only be contacted, your 24-hour monitoring agents will get an update as well. Your property will be safeguarded, no matter your location.
- Remote access and administration: With the intuitive ADT Control app accessible on your cell phone, you are able to review the status of your components and control them.
- Home automation possibilities: Customize your security components to function together. You can have your entry lights engage or set a camera to begin recording whenever an entry point sensor is set off. Not only will your alarm sound, you’ll be able to catch a glimpse who set off the sensor to begin with.
- Appealing design: You’ll barely be able to tell the sensors are even there. They have a low-profile, streamlined design that complements any interior. You can even install fully recessed options that are not visible.
- Connectivity options: Select from wired or wireless devices depending on your type of installation. No matter your choice, your property will be more secure.
More versatile than previous iterations, door and window sensors in Philadelphia are able to be skillfully incorporated into your whole home security package.
Request Your Own Home Security Package In Philadelphia
Would you like to get advanced window and door alarm sensors in Philadelphia that enhance your protection and interact right to your home’s automation? That is precisely what you will find when working with your area ADT dealers at Secure24 Alarm Systems. If you’re ready to find out what we might do for you, place a call to (215) 798-2927 or complete the form below.