What features do you need in a baby monitor in Philadelphia?
In years past, a baby monitor was quite basic. You place a a device with a built-in microphone in close contact to the sleeping area, transmitting sound to a walkie-talkie-looking receiver. However, baby monitors now have more options. To illustrate, some monitors now offer clear HD video capability and two-direction communications. You may even connect many monitors to Wi-Fi so you may move around wherever you want. The top baby monitors in Philadelphia are so elaborate that they mimic inside surveillance in both functionality and expense.
Can you replace your baby monitor for an indoor security camera?
Since baby monitors and indoor security cameras share similar capabilities, you will find quite a few parents in Philadelphia linking their baby's room to their overall home defense. It’s a smart approach -- particularly if you’re upgrading to Vivint smart home technology -- as your baby monitor now has:
● Night vision video: Your security camera should include 1080p HD resolution, and infrared LED technology for night vision.
● 2-way communications: Sometimes, you don't need to go inside the bedroom to soothe your newborn back to sleep. A comforting word could be all you need to keep your little one sleeping.
● Motion activation: Even though you can have your surveillance system function around the clock to watch your baby sleep, your own alertness could begin to waver. Conversely, if your camera identifies anything unusual, it can be programmed to send a text alert on your phone. Perfect when the baby silently tries to climb up the crib or if your curious cat wanders into the room.
● Recording capabilities: Many baby monitors aren’t able to save the video. Now you have the ability to send a 20-second clip to friends or family members to allow them a glimpse of what a special, sleepy child you have.
● Mobile phone monitor: Instead of carrying monitoring equipment around, you may now view your child from a simple smartphone app. You could even say hello to your young one and babysitter if you’re able to get an evening away.