Can Home Security Signs Deter Intrusion In Philadelphia?
There's a popular perception that installing security yard sign in close proximity to your primary entry is all you need to ward off criminals. Basically, a robber is supposed to view visible warning and move on. With this in mind, could you only implement a home security sign in Philadelphia and not worry about installing a home security system? Basically, a home security system isn’t the protector, just get a home security sign in Philadelphia. It’s the home security sign that deters intrusion in Philadelphia not the security system.
Although there is merit in showcasing a yard sign from esteemed home security providers like ADT®, it won’t be sufficient to discourage career criminals. You’ll be in a much better position backing them up with some actual security measures. It seems like a safer alternative than taking the chance that your home security signs will deter intrusion in Philadelphia.
Back-Up Your Philadelphia Home Security Signs With Integrated Security Components
While home security signs could deter intrusion some of the time, It’s best not to count on them as your only form of protection. Alternatively, consider using all or at least some of these devices:
● Video surveillance: Let's face it, intruders never wish to be recorded on video as it might be submitted in legal proceedings. You should install an outside camera that oversees primary entry points including front and back doors, garage, and windows.
● Window and door sensors: Most burglars will enter by way of your front door, back door, and windows, so those should be protected by motion and glass break sensors. When a sensor is activated, your system will warn you and your 24.7 monitoring station.
● Motion-detection lighting: Even though it’s a fact that many invasions take place in the daytime when residents are at the office, you also need to defend against burglars who wait until dark. Lights with motion-detection capability installed near your access points will immediately highlight nefarious behavior and turn away unwanted guests.
● Smart locks and doorbell cameras: Smart locking devices will notify you when anyone attempts to unlock or open your door. A doorbell camera enhances your protection by giving you a live video feed. Both work with your mobile security app.
● Smart lights: Another useful home automation device, smart lights are able to be put on a daily plan or engaged easily from your phone. They make it appear that you are present and help turn away thieves.
Take The First Step Toward Your Complete Home Defense Plan
Why run the risk that dummy home security signs will deter intrusion in Philadelphia when you have the opportunity to implement an integrated home defense package? Dial (215) 798-2927 or complete the contact form to request assistance. You are able to pick from various packages at reasonably priced rates or you may configure your system to your needs.