Helpful Tips For Using Home Security Lighting In Philadelphia
Deterrence is a crucial facet of your home’s protection, and one of the best ways to dissuade prowlers is through the use of lights. A nicely illuminated landscape not only looks terrific, it’s also much less likely to have break-ins. If you wish to enhance your property’s protection, check out these worthwhile tips for home security lighting in Philadelphia. We have some ideas for outside and inside illumination that can help your family.
Add Security And Allure With Outdoor Lighting
The right kind of outside lighting and strategically placed surveillance cameras will help immensely in keeping invaders away from your residence. Utilize these Philadelphia outdoor lighting suggestions.
- Illuminate your primary entryways: Front and back doors are still the most likely spots for intrusions. Make certain those access points are well-illuminated but don’t forget your garage. While bright motion-activated floodlights are a common installation in this area, it’s not your only option. Rather than blinding your neighbors every time wildlife scurries past, consider using less intrusive lights that remain on all night. Make no mistake, bright, motion-detecting floodlights may ward off intruders, but having a well-placed light that stays lit is more likely to keep them off your property altogether.
- Incorporate multi-function task lights: Those beautiful lights along your paver walkway do more than show you the way at night. They also permit you to see certain spots of your yard you might not otherwise be able to from your interior.
- Add style and safety with accents: Not only for added appeal, accent lights are an effective way to shine light on areas that might be utilized as hiding spots. You can install accents in flower beds outside ground-floor windows, adjacent to retaining walls, or near trees and hedges. These options produce a stunning effect while elevating your security.
- Shine light on the outer border: A layered lighting strategy should also address the borders of your yard. Illuminating your fence, gates, and outer limits of your property will help deter burglars.
How To Elevate Security With Interior Lighting in Philadelphia
Home security lighting in Philadelphia consists of more than just outdoor illumination. Your inside lights play a role in enhancing security too. Smart light bulbs that can be implemented into your home’s protection are worthwhile for a variety of reasons, including the following:
- Scheduling functionality: Set your lights to a schedule and make it appear like the house is inhabited. This is an easy deterrent and a sensible strategy whenever you’re away.
- Access from anywhere: If you take a family holiday but forget to implement a schedule, you can still turn them on via your handy smartphone app.
- Linking to other security elements: If the motion detector on your exterior camera trips, you can have an inside light switch on automatically. This action is another way to deter trespassers.
Dissuade Intruders Even More With A Home Security System In Philadelphia From Secure24 Alarm Systems
Fortify your nicely illuminated property with the finest in home security from Secure24 Alarm Systems. Our fully equipped home security systems in Philadelphia allow you to automate, access, and control all sorts of smart components, including your lights. Contact (215) 798-2927 today to design a package for your home.